As a NICEIC registered electrical contractor SBS Total FM are able to offer services to meet all of your electrical, lighting, fire alarm, security and data requirements. This can be carried out on a reactive call out 24/7 or Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and installation.
Our engineers have unrivalled experience and expertise in working with smaller sized domestic level units to large scale commercial/industrial facilities.
Being able to react quickly is something in which we take great pride. SBS Total FM has engineers located geographically across the country offering reactive and Planned Maintenance Services as the client requires.
SBS Total FM offer a bespoke electrical compliance programme to suit the client’s individual needs. Our experienced team specialises in offering in-depth reports, quickly and competitively. As an NICEIC approved contractor all electrical reports are presented on NICEIC certified paperwork.
SBS Total FM provide the following Electrical services:
- Full Electrical Installations: single and 3 phase
- Tailored Electrical Maintenance & Reactive contracts
- Interior and exterior lighting systems
- Fuseboard and Earthing Upgrades
- Full upgrading of existing systems
- NICEIC Test & Inspection
- NICEIC Electrical Installation Condition Reports (fixed wire testing formerly periodic inspection report)
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Building Rewires
- Emergency & Security Lighting
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Central Heating system wiring installations
- Installation of new distribution boards
- Fire Alarm installations
- Fire alarm maintenance
- Fire alarm services
- Fire detection
- Bespoke testing & inspection programmes
- Essential repairs / remedial works
- Emergency lighting testing
- Thermal imaging
- Paxton Access control
- Nurse Call systems
- Electric Vehicle charge points
Our engineers are on call 24/7 and react immediately.
Each engineer is fully qualified to required British standards for installing, testing and repairing all electrical installations including all types of fire alarm systems.
Vans are stocked with a wide selection of generic parts so that faulty systems and fire alarms can be repaired with the minimum downtime to any SBS TFM client.
Under our PPM program we are able to carry out the statutory two fire alarm tests per year and most importantly, prevent breakdowns before they have a financial implication for the client.