EV Charge points
Whether you need a charging point installed privately at your house, or at your business location, we offer a full range of easy-to-use EV charge points. SBS Total FM are fully qualified electrical EV charge point installers with NICEIC approval and we currently cover all of the North West, North East and the Midlands.
We install a variety of different charging solutions, designed and manufactured by Rolec. From the inexpensive EV Ready WallPod to the well refined and feature-rich EV ControlCentre, we are able to tailor our EV charge point installation service to any budget and location. Your unit can be installed a maximum of 10 metres away from a power supply, providing your home complies with current IE regulations and you have a suitable electric capacity.
A range of commercial grade EV charge points for car parks, workplaces and on-street charging stations as well as a full range of domestic EV charge points are available from SBS Total FM.
- 3.6kW to 22kW versions available
- Versatile installation options including wall mount, pedestal mount and as an upgrade to street lights
- Vandal-resistant options
- Customised branding solutions available
- Payment and management solutions available
The Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher based government scheme for electric vehicles, offered by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles. SBS Total FM can assist you in gaining OLEV grant funding from the government of up to £300 per EV charging point.
- The Workplace Charging Scheme provides £300 per socket off an electric vehicle charging unit.
- You can make a claim for up to 20 chargepoints, on the Workplace Charge Scheme.
- The Workplace Charging Scheme is available to any business, charity or public authority.
- You must have off-street parking.
- No electric vehicle proof is needed, but you will need to clarify a need for the business.
- You must have the charging station installed by an OLEV-approved workplace charging station installer which SBS TFM is.
The easiest way for us to advise whether you qualify for OLEV funding, or with other EV charger questions is for you to call us on 0151 353 9300, where one of our specialists can advise you.
SBS Total FM are a ROLEC accredited installer.