Heating Ventilation & Plumbing
We provide a full range of heating, ventilation and plumbing services at SBS TFM.
Our fully accredited engineers are able to install, service and maintain any heating, ventilation or plumbing equipment to the highest standard.
SBS TFM engineers specialise in the following services:
- Natural gas boilers, cookers, fires and meters
- Catering equipment
- LPG boilers, cookers, fires and meters
- Oil works – range cookers, boilers, tanks
Our commercial heating installation, maintenance and servicing includes:
- New or extended gas pipework
- Strength testing, purging and commission of new gas supplies
- Catering CP42 – Extraction Canopy, CO2 air tests, Interlock systems
- Compliance management certificates
- Service and safety check commercial cookers, fryers, grills etc.
- Hot and cold water systems
- Gas fired hot water cylinders
- LPG systems
- Pressurised systems
- Oil Tanks
- BMS, controls and programmers
- Power flushing and chemical cleaning management
- Under floor heating
- Booster pumps
Our wide range of domestic heating services include:
- Investigating and diagnosing faults with your existing heating system
- Suitable solutions and heating options for a new installations
- Emergency repairs – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Servicing for boilers, fires, cookers, range cookers
- Power flushing
- Landlords gas safety certificates – CP12
SBS TFM plumbers offer the following plumbing services:
- Maintenance repairs both large and small
- Full bathroom/sanitary Installations
- Chemical Power Flushes
- Hot Water Cylinder Replacements
- Unvented Hot Water Systems
- Hot & cold water services
SBS TFM are registered with the following bodies:
- Gas safe register
All engineers carry the correct qualifications for working on mechanical plant, with a fleet of Gas Safe and F-gas registered engineers available 24/7. This enables the client to feel reassured that the right engineer is sent to the right job minimising any downtime and financial loss. We always strive to repair during the initial visit via our engineer’s extensive van stock of parts. Wherever this is not possible we will contact you with a quotation and make an appointment for a return visit.
As with all SBS Total facilities management services, PPM visits are highly recommended and will show a clear cost saving on the annual maintenance/repair budget for a facility.